Prema means love. Reiki is the energy of life. Everything that is alive vibrates with Reiki energy. Because this is what living things do, one could even say that Reiki is life itself. The desire to become a healer is a natural expression of the love and Reiki healing energy already inside you and shows a deep connection to nature and all other beings. If you feel this desire in your heart, honor and respect it.
As healers, the first thing we learn is how to heal ourselves, and this Level 1 Reiki Healing course is the first step in bringing your mind, body and heart into balance. As you prepare for this course, be mindful of your thoughts and your actions and comport yourself with an attitude of cleanliness. You are already full of Reiki healing energy, and when you make the commitment to study Reiki healing, you become more fully immersed in life and all of its expressions. You will learn how to open your heart and your align yourself with Reiki healing energy so that it may move through you and into others.
The foundation of this Reiki Healing Course is learning reiki healing means and how to transmit it to yourself and to others. This course also contains influences from complementary healing practices that differentiate it from the traditional Reiki of Japan. In addition to traditional Reiki healing practices, this course draws on a background of psychology, science, shamanistic practices, life coaching and many other holistic healing disciplines.
In the Level 1 Reiki Healing Course you will learn:
- How to practice Reiki healing on yourself
- History and Philosophy of Reiki Healing
- Personal experience and discussion
- How to transmit Reiki healing toothers and help to heal
- The system of chakras meridians andaura
- Protection and grounding exercise
- Side effects and how to interpret health condition
In addition to studying Reiki, during your Level 1 Reiki Healing Course you may:
- Join us for a complimentary breakfast every morning.
- Participate in twice daily yoga classes.
- Have a private life coaching session.
- Develop your Reiki skills with any of our animals or volunteers.
Georgia AdamsDecember 26, 2018 at 10:08
I was wondering, I am already a Reiki Master in the Usui Tradition, I was wondering how you would recommend if I wanted to come learn and stay with you, which class should I start with?
Marina YogaJanuary 24, 2019 at 15:33
Hi, can you please email us at email@example.com and I can get Marina to contact you direct with the answer