This Yoga Teacher position presents an opportunity to lead and guide a group of students in Krabi, Thailand. You’ll put your yoga, meditation, and healing experience to use while learning and growing from those around you. If you are detailed-oriented, outspoken, with young energy this may be the right position for you. This position comes with the opportunity to further your career as a teacher and expand your interest in yoga and meditation.
- Preparing and delivering two-hour lectures in yoga history and philosophy, anatomy, pranayama, alignment, adjustments, various meditation techniques, class planning and ethics.
- Providing feedback to students regarding their practice and teaching.
- Acting as a role model for candidates in the 200hr teacher training program by living in accordance with yogic values.
- Facilitating yoga and meditation retreats as needed by interacting with guests and offering support to other staff members.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 500 hours of teacher training
- A minimum of 6 months of teaching experience
- Knowledge in Hatha, Restorative, and Yin Yoga
- 1-year residency
- 25 years old & up
- Minimum 30 hrs
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee, tea, and unlimited drinking water provided
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool Access
- Work Permit provided
If you can fulfill the required qualifications please send your resume to email@example.com
and let us know why you would like to be a teacher at Marina Yoga; the work permit will be provided after a 4-week trial period.